Monday, August 27, 2012

Kristi had a birthday

Recently my business partner and I had to buy new laptop computers.  It is nice that we can do that at this point.  Kristi wanted one of the smaller 13 or 14 inch style for easy portability.  I got the 15 inch with a 10 key number pad in the keypad area.  We have both been happy with the computers but Kristi was having a problem finding a "sleeve" to put her computer into before she slides the whole thing into her carrying bag. So for her birthday I made her a little sleeve for her little computer.





In addition to the computer bag I finally completed the quilting on the Four Patch Posy I had intended to give her for last Christmas.  So in the middle of a very hot summer Kristi got a cozy quilt for her tv room.

The colors will work perfectly for her.


This pattern is so fun to make that I have another one ready for the vacation trip where I get to sew

No comments: