Sunday, September 23, 2012

What I did while on the road

While Steve was in his bowl turning class, I setup a sewing station a quietly quilted in the corner for 5 days.  I had a space in the back of a large equipment room so I got to visit with some folks but mostly just do my thing....so I got a lot done.  You can see that I set up my cutting board on one of the big planers and put my sewing machine next to a huge drill press.  The barrel of wood shavings worked well to hold my pressing mat.  It was a very workable area in an otherwise large room of big equipment.





I finally got around to sewing the Glad Creations Scrap Tames' Mystery quilt for 2011-2012 that I had cut back in May or June.  I think it came out nicely considering that I only bought 1 fabric that was the focus and all others came from my stash. Now I just need to get it backed and quilted


No comments: