Thursday, January 2, 2014

I had to take an inventory

I am always amazed at how fast the pages on the calendar flip over.It seems like I have things planned out and before I know what happened I am already behind. 

I have been going through the photos and coming up with a list of what I got done in 2013.  Despite the fact that I was in a one room closet for most of the year, I did do a lot of sewing.  I think they call it escapism.  I decided that I had to come up with a list of what is done and what is at The Quilting Page for quilting (I get to count those twice - once in 2013 and celebrate completion in 2014).

So here is the list and then I can build separate blog pages for each over the next couple of days.
  1. Migration By Night - there is an entry for this already
  2. Fabulous Fifty - A Glad Creations Mystery pattern
  3. Renee Merrill's Mandela quilt - Interesting class and process
  4. Large Doily quilt for a wedding guest registry
  5. Small Doily quilt for a sample and to test the scalloped border concept
  6. Red Velvet Quilt
  7. Diana's signature quilt
  8. Oriental Four Patch Posey
  9. 5 Doily gift quilts
  10. Chronicle Quilt
  11. The Blue Kaleidoscope
  12. My Christmas Card fiasco
  13. And a posting for the fabulous stuff that Steve has finished in the last couple of weeks - retirement suits him well
 I realize that I don't have photos right now for some of these quilts so I will have to work on those postings in the coming days.
Now that I look at the list I guess it was a lot of different stuff - this may take me more than a day or two to get entered.



No comments: